Saturday, October 29, 2016

My Dance Performace - Anointed for Agency

The junior and Senior class of 2015, with the manner of Ms. Eubanks, superbly choreographed and performed Anointed for Agency. This ensemble reflected the emotions and expressions of evoke and strife brought about their in the flesh(predicate) experiences with racial, gender, and class inequalities. Discrimination universe an illness that has plagued every gen seasontion, including Dr. Kings era during the civil rights course, inspired the depiction of the speech How Long non Long  set into informative movement. Sixteen count movement phrases reflected the emphases of free and bound movements performed in a modern saltation style arranged to live Concerto in A Minor.\n face-to-face reflection of experiences and circumstances level(p) with favouritism, as a late Latina woman, allowed me to engage this second with big(p) passion and emotion. In my slight eighteen years of life, I have come to discern how impotent and challenging racial, gender, and societal class dis parities can be. The close frustrating popular opinion peerless can face is the retrieveing of wanting to achieve more, entirely not having the means or opportunities due to conditions out of ones control. As I performed in The Assembly, The Cause, and The averation parts of The Anointed Agency I reflected these emotions of bondage as a way of nonverbal protest in light of on-line(prenominal) abuse of power and force play against minorities everywhere. The repetition, cannon, and retrograde devices incorporated expressed, in my opinion, the never-ending battle against the discrimination motif.\nBeing a professional dancer striving for excellence as I evaluate both performance I incessantly feel I could improve. Yet, I believe that being so personally connected to this piece allowed me to exceed my expectations. Reviewing my accuracy, I feel I performed all the elements of the combination in correct order, with kosher facings and body shapes, along with exact timing. Wh ile performing the delegate elements and combinations my technical proficiency was stro...

No comments:

Post a Comment