Saturday, January 7, 2017

My View on Pakistani Muslims

I study that we, Pakistani Muslims, argon a bunch of deferd battalion. Rather, I should adduce we are artful. At least the large number who sidestep me are. And I would like to imply myself in this group of manipulative people. As I say it, I am come up aware of the fact that it is a harsh thing to say. just I am non passing a global judgment. Theres a particular scope with which this statement is attached.\nSometimes we conf economic consumption organized religion with culture unconsciously, separate times we confuse these twain intelligence operations intentionally, and this is exactly why I used the word manipulative. We pretend to be confusing the words, when in reality, we use them for our own advantage. This reminds me of my maids lady friend who sometimes accompany her mother to aid her complete the appointed tasks. A week earlier, I discoer the mother and daughter quarreling over something in low mummers. I asked them to discuss the matter with me. The dau ghter told me that her beat forces her to brave out a burqa saying that this is what Islam has asked us to do. The daughters argument-which in my view was perfectly justified-was that she covers her body including the head in proper clothes and that is what our religion has asked us to do.\nShe further told me that her father says, Just imagine what kindhearted of impression the people in the neighborhood and on the streets are going to have of you when you whirl out of the door of your put up without a burqa! Dont you speak up god is going to be angry with you then? Yes, he will be so angry! I give these dialogues nonhing but unmatched! He does not correct know what he is saying. Is he concerned nearly the people thinking bad about his daughter? Or is he concerned about God punishing her? This is exactly what I have been seek to work to my readers. In reality, he is trying to force her daughter to wear burqa just because he does not want people to think he has not taught his daughter the right values. just now he is trying to dismay her daught...

No comments:

Post a Comment